– Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media—Adipose-No human cells in product
– Betaine– anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, whitening http://www.personalcaremagazine.com/story/7496/betaine-trimethyl-glycine-a-review
– Sodium Hylauronate– Hydration, water binding, reduce TEWL
– Dextran-water binding properties similar to HA -structurally similar
– Caprooyl Tetrapeptide 3– acts to stimulate the production and synthesis of Collagen, Elastin, and Hyaluronic Acid. As a result, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide 3 is responsible for repairing the skin and increasing its smoothness.
– Hexapeptide 10– has been shown to stimulate the formation of laminin-5, alpha6-integrin, and hemidesmosomes,4 vital building blocks of the dermo-epidermal junction that allow it to reconstruct connectivity between epidermal and dermal cells. This reinforces the skin’s tightness and promotes more elasticity.
– Panthenol Vitamin B5-hydration as well as its anti-inflammatory benefits
– **Swertia Chirata Extract– Extracted from the leaves of an annual herb that is native to India, swertia chirata, also known as the proprietary ingredient SWT-7, uses the latest in stem cell technology to not only support the regeneration of skin cells, but also to help thicken and strengthen the epidermis for younger looking skin.
– Hexapeptide 33 – promotes cell migration, collagen I synthesis and inhibits melanin synthesis. It is recommended for wound healing, anti-aging and skin whitening.
– Green Tea– anti-aging and antioxidant benefits that can help delay signs of skin aging, such as sagging skin, sun damage, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
– Tocopheryl Acetate– form of vitamin E, a natural skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant. The polyphenols in green tea help neutralize harmful free radicals, which can cause significant damage to the skin and accelerate the aging process.
– Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate– stable, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C, used in cosmetics, personal care products and anti-aging products because of its ability to increase collagen levels, reduce melanin production, brighten skin, and repair the effects of UV exposure and other environmental damage. It is also considered to be more potent than L-asorbic acid and other Vitamin C compounds, and has a higher rate of penetration