According to the National Institutes of Health, ACNE is the most common skin disease:
- 80% of all people between the ages of 11 and 30 have at least one acne outbreak (NIH).
- 54% of women over the age of 25 have some facial acne, per the Journal of American Academy of Dermatology
- Adult acne is on the rise, according to the American Academy of Dermatologists.
ACNE is attributed to:
- Excess production of oil (sebum)
- Dead skin cells
- Ingrown hairs
- Gut, Colon & Liver Health
- Lack of Lineloic Acid
Best acne product are ones that help to dry skin, exfoliate skin and help to balance the skin's hydration.
PriyanaMD Recommended Best Acne Product in our Skincare Line to Treat Acne:
- AHA’s & BHA’s (Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid) found in VersaCleanse Foam Cleanser and VersaPeel naturally exfoliates skin, dries out excess oil, reduces skin irregularities, improves blemishes, and removes dead skin cells so that new skin can emerge.
- Chemical Peeling Agents found in VersaPeel exfoliates skin with five acids and three skin lighteners to reduce blemishes, scarring, and excess oil and to remove dead skin cells to create skin uniformity, balance, radiance, and overall improved skin health.
- Hyaluronic Acid found in HylaSilk HA Intensive Serum hydrates skin from the inside out, increases ceramide production, and provides a plump, hydrated and lineless appearance.
- Growth Factor & Stem Cells found in HylaCell Growth Factor Serum stimulates cell-to-cell communication to initiate cellular repair, regulation, regeneration to restore the natural skin balance and youthful appearance.
- Charcoal found in VersaMask Black Detox Purifying Mask detoxes skin, clears impurities, and reduces blemishes.
- Retinol, Peptides, Stem Cells and Vitamin C found in VersaLift Eye Restore + Lifting Cream with advanced VersaSphere encapsulation technology exfoliates dead skin, delivers intense hydration, stimulates collagen production, increases barrier function, reduces puffiness, lightens skin, and increases circulation around the eyes.
There are several types of Acne:
- Blackheads (open comedone)
- Whiteheads (closed comedone)