The skin around the eyes is the thinnest on the face, so it is the first area to show signs of aging. As a result, fine lines and wrinkles can often appear prematurely. Skincare professionals recommend using advanced eye skincare products as early as the age of 25 to extend a youthful look around the eye area.
Aging Eyes are attributed to:
- Loss of Collagen & Elastin
- Lack of circulation
- Weakening of tissues and muscles supporting eyelids
- Dead skin cells
- Loss of Ceramides
- Loss of Hydration
- Lack of Sleep
PriyanaMD Skincare Protocol to Treat Aging Eyes:
- Retinol, Peptides, Stem Cells, and Vitamin C found in VersaLift Eye Restore + Lifting Cream with advanced VersaSphere encapsulation technology to exfoliate dead skin while delivering intense hydration, stimulate collagen production, increase barrier function, reduce puffiness, lighten skin, and increase circulation around the eyes.
- Collagen found in VersaMask Collagen Eye Patches that cools, calms, hydrates and plumps skin to reduce lines/wrinkles, reduce crepey skin, and provide extra hydration.
- AHA’s & BHA’s (Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid) found in VersaCleanse Foaming Cleanser and VersaPeel naturally exfoliate the skin and remove dead cells so that more radiant new skin can emerge.
- Hyaluronic Acid found in HylaSilk HA Intensive Serum hydrates skin from the inside out, increases ceramide production, and provides a plump, hydrated and lineless appearance.
- Human Growth Factor & Stem Cell Technology found in HylaCell Human Growth Factor stimulates cell-to-cell communication to initiate cellular repair, regulation, regeneration to restore the natural skin balance and youthful appearance.