Everything You Need to Know About Rosacea and Some Gentle Exfoliator for Rosacea Treatment
According to the National Institutes of Health, ROSACEA is a common long-term skin disease affecting the face. It affects over 16 million Americans.
Rosacea is attributed to:
- Chronic inflammatory condition characterized by persistent redness
- Visible signs of redness coming and going.
- Rosacea may look like acne in some cases, but it is completely different and should not be treated with acne products.
- While at first, symptoms come and go, redness becomes more frequent, ruddier, and blood vessels may appear as time goes on.
- Observing the pattern of the inflammation and where it appears will determine which type or types of rosacea someone has.
- Inadequate Gut, Colon & Liver Health.
10 Most Common Rosacea Triggers
- Sun Exposure
- Emotional Stress
- Hot Weather
- Heavy Exercise
- Alcohol Consumption
- Hot Baths
- Cold Weather
- Spicy Foods
PriyanaMD Recommended Protocol to Treat Rosacea
- Gentle exfoliating Cleanser found in VersaCleanse Hydrate Gel Cleanser is a gentle exfoliator for Rosacea that naturally cleanses the skin, while gently removing dead cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid found in VersaPrime HylaSilk HA Intensive Serum that improves barrier function commonly found with Roseacea and strengthens the Dermal Epidermal Junction and provides hydration from the inside out.
- Control visible and non-visible skin damage with VersaBright Damage Control C + DNA and the Rosacea Duo Kit to moisturize, repair damage, smooth visible irregularities, and jumpstart the body’s natural process to heal compromised skin.
- Human Growth Factor & Stem Cell Technology found in HylaCell GF Human Growth Factor to stimulate cell to cell communication to initiate cellular repair, regulation, and regeneration to restore the natural skin balance and rewind the clock to a more youthful appearance.
- Gentle exfoliation once a week to slough off dead skin with with gentle exfoliator for Rosacea such as VersaCleanse Bright Foaming Cleanser or VersaPeel Intense Corrective Exfoliant so dead skin cells can be replaced with new younger looking skin. Roseacea patients should use VersaPeel for the lowest time range on the direction time chart
- Retinol, Peptides, Stem Cells, and Vitamin C found in VersaLift Advanced Eye Restore + Lifting Cream with advanced VersaSphere encapsulation technology to exfoliate dead skin while delivering intense hydration, stimulate collagen production, increase barrier function, reduce puffiness, lighten skin, and increase circulation around the eyes.
- Collagen found in VersaMask Collagen Eye Patches that cools, calms, hydrates and plumps skin to reduce lines/wrinkles, reduce crepey skin, and provide extra hydration.
- Protect skin with a non irritating, calming, chemical-free and tinted sunscreen with VersaTint SPF 30+ to reduce inflammation, cover up redness while and creating a porcelain appearance.
There are Four Types of Rosacea:
Subtype #1 Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea
- Flushing, persistent redness and may include visible blood vessels
- May have a history of flushing episodes lasting approximately 10 min.
- Skin may also sting when flushing occurs
- Often, the skin may feel rough or lightly textured in certain areas, indicating that the skin is sensitive and further irritated by either harsh climates or skin products
Subtype #2 Papulopustular Rosacea
- Persistent redness with bumps and pimples
- Inflammation around the pores
- Skin may appear red, swollen and sebaceous
Subtype #3 Phymatous Rosacea
- Skin is thick and sebaceous
- Enlarged nose and pores, as a result of skin thickening
- Typically seen in men with a history of teenage acne
Subtype #4 Ocular Rosacea
- Inflammation of oil glands along the eyelashes
- Eyes experience dryness, tearing and burning and may appear swollen
- Risk of potential vision loss due to corneal damage
Rosacea is a complicated skin issue where people develop insane redness on their cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. The red areas on the skin cause high inflammation and itching as well. Sometimes big bumps are also seen on the skin like pimples which are active and contains puss as well.
Dermatologists often ask to apply Hyaluronic acid serum Rosacea to cure this effect. Hyaluronic acid serum for Rosaceais also beneficiary for the dry skin type as well. It helps in retaining the moisture into our skin by keeping it hydrated and plump. Hyaluronic acid serum Rosaceais an amazing ingredient for people who want to fight against Rosacea as well as aging signs effectively.